Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!

Lately, I don't know if yall' have noticed, but it has been snowing! I love snow!!! I mean you get out of school because of it and you get to play in it! I mean what kid doesn't want that (notice how I said kids, not grownups).
I don't see how grownups can't love our wonderful selves! I have enjoyed the snow so much! I tried to make an igloo the, uh, last time it snowed (you know the 5 inch snow) anyways, i thought it was going to look BEAUTIFUL! Ya, I was wrong. I really wish I had taken pics of that, um, igloo? I actually never did get any pics so i decided google would be my best friend and lend me some of his (talk about lazy) lol! Here one is...





This one is my personal fav. But some of you might like this one. Please comment and tell me which one you like the most.













I have something to tell all you parents out there!
LET IT SNOW! LET IT SNOW! LET IT SNOW! :P